Research Assistant Positions (Fall 2011) (Closed)
The LIISP laboratory has 2 openings for CCI students to start Fall 2011. Knowledge and experience in programming, database systems, web based programming, security & privacy are desired. Students majoring in CCI or other relevant disciplines all eligible to apply the position required skills and qualifications include:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of integrated web-based information systems including social network third party applications, e.g., Facebook applications.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the administration of open source content management systems (e.g., Drupal) and the development, implementation and maintenance of third party applications for these content management systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in internet technologies including web tools and third-party applications (typical tools, technologies and products: HTML, XML, Apache, Eclipse, SSL, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with MySQL and/or other SQL-based relational database systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with basic navigation, file management and operation of Unix, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with application, database, and/or file server administration such as Microsoft IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc.
Please e-mail your resume and portfolio (if avaiable) to Dr. Mohamed Shehab (mshehab (at) uncc (dot) edu as soon as possible.